Tech Debt Is Like… is a short book of meant to help engineers work with the rest of the business. Learn from engineers how to get your point across effectively, how to convince stakeholders of your ideas, and finally get the business to agree to invest in that tech debt work or architecture project you and your team need to tackle. Through analogies and stories of peers, you will learn to communicate the challenges of software development with the business side, to deliver projects through better collaboration, and to build long-lasting relationships that will help your career.
- Get buy-in for your ideas
- Improve your communication skills
- Help your team deliver impactful projects
- Increase your team’s morale
- Be a successful advocate for best engineers practices
- Build long-lasting relationships with PMs, designers and stakeholders
Send me your email address and I’ll let you know when it’s ready!